My handsome little guy turned one month old today...I can hardly believe it! He is getting so big! He started sleeping in the crib in his own room this week. It is going well - he sleeps better, and mommy and daddy sleep better too. He is noisy when he sleeps! It was kinda hard for me at first because I couldn't just look over the side of his bed to make sure he was ok, but after I woke up from almost 6 hours straight of GOOD sleep, I was fine with it. :o)
Our friends, Jeremy and Michele, had a baby girl on Tuesday, and we saw her tonight. Isaac was HUGE compared to her. Everyone was right about how fast it would go once he was here.
My guys! Aren't they so handsome!?
He does this one-eye look for pictures a lot. It's like he is too lazy to open both of his eyes! It cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment