Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Bazillion Pictures

I have been so bad about posting, so here are a TON of pictures from the last month, including pics from when Julianne came to visit at the end of January. Our little guy is changing and growing so much! He will be 4 months old soon - I can't believe it!

I will try to post more often. We recently got a new camera, so we take pictures all the time. Now the hard part is deciding which ones to post! Hope you enjoy!








4 comments:

Tishelle Ward said...

Great pictures!!! We were over for dinner at the Plunket's the other night and they told us that you and Isaac are coming up in April! I am sooo excited to see you and meet little Isaac:) We will for sure have to have a "baby get together" Take care...Tishelle

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of the pictures, Erica!! He is getting so big. Can't wait for the boys to be together again in May! :)

Emily said...

These pics are so good! Looks like you had fun with Julianne. Wish I could be there!

The Lee Family said...

Your little guy is so precious! Perfect round head. ;o) I can't figure out who he looks more like, though. I see both of you! Hope you're doing good! You make sure you let me know when you're in town.