The last month has been full of SO many firsts for our little guy. He is changing all the time - this is such a fun age! In addition to the firsts shown in the pictures below, he also had his first plane ride, but I didn't get any pictures of the experience. He did so great! When we were getting off the plane in Seattle, the lady that was sitting behind me said "You have a miracle baby!" I am so glad I wasn't the mom with the screaming baby that everyone hates!
Anyway, here are the shots we got of some other firsts:
First attempts to crawl (he can move his knees but forgets to move his arms, so he does a face plant - it's really sad but kinda funny too!)...
1 comment:
awwwww, E! I can't believe how big he is getting and how many firsts he has had lately. I'm SO GLAD the plane rides went well. I'm so sorry that u both have colds though and that we missed you at church yesterday. MAYBE we'll see you tonight!
ps...I LOVE the pics, esp the one of him in that huge green thingy (LOL) and the precious one of him wide awake but completely content on Chad while he was snoozing away! :)
Post a Comment