Sunday, August 16, 2009

More Videos

Isaac has been growing and changing so much, that I can't even keep up! He took his first steps on Thursday! He has since been able to walk across the living room, but he still prefers crawling at this point. Here are a couple videos of him walking. (also...he now has 7 teeth and another one that is about to break through!)


4 comments:

Holly Scott DeGroot said...

oh my goodness, E! SO FUN! I had no idea he took his first steps! thanks for sharing the videos...sucha cutie! cant believe he is sucha big boy now, walking and with so many teeth too! :)

lindsayw4 said...

Wow! That is very impressive! He's so young! They just grow up so fast! I heard you and Emily went to Elitch's, hope you guys had a great time!

robert e. cooper said...

Grandpa and Grandma Cooper- We had so much fun watching you walk! What a big boy. Love you! What a blessing. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow!! The little man is walking! He is so strong and has great balance. It was very considerate of him to wait until daddy got home.
He is so, so cute. I especially like the first clip where he is laughing and enjoying the event so much. He does real well until he looks up at the camera and gets off balance in the second one.
What a sweetie. Amy K