Secondly, February 16th is the day 2 years ago when I found out that I was pregnant with Isaac. After 2 years of praying and hoping and longing for a baby, God had chosen to bless us! I will never forget that day, and the overwhelming sense of love I had for that little baby that I hadn't even met! And now, our Isaac is growing up so fast, and we will have another blessing in a few short months! I praise the Lord for His goodness and faithfulness to us!
2 comments:
Is that Isaac's leash. It looks so cute and tame in the picture...
so cool, E! i love it! happy "anniversary!" :) and i LOVE that pic of isaac, it is so precious...that face and how his cute lil toes are curled up and how he's holding on to his backpack like a grown up....so stinkin cute!!! :)
Post a Comment