Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am sorry.

I know it does not come as a surprise to most of you that I have not posted in over a month. But, I am still sorry. LIFE has been in charge for the last several months around here, so I haven't spent the time I'd like to keep this blog updated with pictures and such. I just had a birthday, and I have made some goals for this next year of my life. One of those is to post something at least once a week on this blog. I have also started another blog, which is more of a true blog: mostly writing, few pictures. (You can find it at www.yeartwentynine-erica.blogspot.com.) So, I will post a link to some new pictures once I get them uploaded to my Picasa album. Thanks to those of you who faithfully check to see if I have any updates. I will try not to disappoint you as often. :)

No comments: