Friday, April 20, 2007

A Little Catching Up To Do.

I have not posted in almost two weeks (sorry Liz),
so the next several posts will highlight some of the
things that have happened during that time...
KNITTING UPDATE
This is how knitting was going about a week and half ago...
This is what I looked like a couple days later when I
was ready to give up on knitting altogether...
And this is me after I finished
my "potholder" - I can knit!!

I am now working on a scarf.
I hope to be done with that by Christmas.

More updates to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good job on the potholder! So do you wear the same outfit everyday? lol. Glad to see you joined the blog life. My life isn't interesting enough to have a blog, I wouldn't have anything to post. Oh well...maybe pretty soon your blog will be so popular that you can start a lefty club for knitters or something. You can be president, my mom vice president and Phil Smith can be the secretary.

Sarah said...

Erica! Good to see you! -even if it is on Blog...I have a blog now...the link is on Jenna's blog. Anywa, I'm learning to knit, too. It's fun 'n stuff, but my hands scream at me after too long. :)

I'll be keeping up with you!