I really enjoyed getting to spend time with my sister
and her kids. I don't get to do that very often, so it was
such a treat to be able to take advantage of that opportunity.
On this day, Isaiah and I made a race track on
his bedroom floor using his toy cars and trucks.
We had so much fun!!

his bedroom floor using his toy cars and trucks.
We had so much fun!!

The day before I returned to Washington, Liz and the kids
came down to Mom and Dad's house to spend the day.
We had a lot fun playing together, going to Wal-Mart
eating lunch, visiting Grandma and Grandpa Cooper...
...going for a walk with the stuffed dog and zebra...

...riding Grandma Sally's mo-ped...

...and saying goodbye.
I am so thankful to have been able to spend this time
with them since it is not often that I get that chance.
Still more to come...
1 comment:
WOW - you have the cutest niece and nephew...their mom must be beautiful!
Post a Comment