Isaac now has 2 teeth. I tried for a couple of weeks to get a picture of them, but without success. Daddy was able to get a good shot the other day (if you click on the picture, you can see them better):
Here are some pictures of Isaac when Daddy dressed him for church a couple of weeks ago:
OOPS!
THAT'S BETTER!
We got a new jogger stroller, so Isaac and I have been walking everyday - usually with Michele and Mia. The weather has been SO nice...60s and 70s. (I know, right!?) Last Sunday, I roller-bladed, and Chad jogged with Isaac in the stroller. Isaac really likes the stoller-probably because he gets to sit up. He either sleeps or just sits quietly the whole time...such a good boy!
Isaac is definitely his mamma's boy-he loves his sleep! I think daylight savings messed with his body clock or something, because the morning after we changed the clocks, he couldn't keep his eyes open while he was playing. He usually does not sleep during this time.
SLEEPY......GETTING SLEEPIER...
...ALMOST ASLEEP...
...TOTALLY OUT!
This past week, I set him down in the chair so I could put my shoes on for our walk, and he was out in like 3 seconds flat. Being a little boy must take so much energy! Oh - and check out his new "hiking boots"! Adorable, huh?
Here are a few random pictures of my little man...I just can't get enough! Check out his thunder thighs!
3 comments:
He is too cute! Thanks for posting. BTW you have the cutest blog on the block!
He is so cute! That is hilarious that he was falling asleep in his bouncer thing and in the chair. He needs to pass that on to other babies! =) Wish I could walk with you and go rollerblading! Miss you!
He's so cute, and getting so big! Must be nice to have such beautiful weather, only about 3 more months of rain for us :)
Post a Comment