Chad's mom and dad had to postpone their visit a week, so they came this past Monday and stayed until Friday morning. We had a wonderful visit with them. I am pretty sure they had a great time with their grandson too.
Isaac was cutting another tooth while they were here, so he was a little fussier than normal. However, between the Craig and Chad and their never-ending camera flashes, we were able to get some pretty good pics. Here are a few of my favorites.
Craig tried to do a "photo shoot" with Isaac, but, of course, little mister wouldn't cooperate and smile for us. At the very end, he was just sitting there staring at us, and then he spit up right down the front of his shirt. It was very funny, so we were laughing. I think we hurt his feelings...as you can see, he got VERY upset. Poor little guy!
Craig and Marcia watched Isaac one evening so Chad and I could go on a date...only our second since he was born. I think they all had a good time together. Here are some pictures they took while they were babysitting.



1 comment:
Great pictures! Can't wait for the cousins to be reunited when we all come out in May!
Post a Comment