I forgot to post these pictures that we took on Mother's Day a couple of weeks ago. It was a great day-Chad was so good to me. In the morning, he brought me pancakes in bed and gave me a very sweet card. After church, we drove up to Estes Park for lunch, then walked around for a little bit downtown, got some coffee, and drove into Rocky Mountain National Park because I had never seen Elk up closer ... I know, right!? It was a very fun day! I sure do love being a mommy!
BE SURE TO KEEP SCROLLING DOWN - I POSTED SEVERAL NEW POSTS TODAY!
2 comments:
these are SUCH PRECIOUS pics, E! Im so glad u had sucha great Mom's Day!!!!! :)
Happy first Mother's Day! They only get better with homemade cards, and gifts, and the little voice saying I love you mommy! Soak it up girlfriend!
Post a Comment