Michele and I decided to get a pool for the kiddos to play in this summer. It was pretty hot on Tuesday, so she brought it over to my house and we set it up in the backyard. Even though the water was a little cold and it was kinda cloudy by the time they finished with naps and lunch, they still seemed to enjoy it. It will be a lot of fun this summer as they get bigger and start to interact with each other more!
Before we even went outside, I put them on the blanket to take a picture because they were so cute in their swimming attire. After a few seconds, Mia rolled over almost on top of Isaac and started sucking on his face! It was so hilarious! Michele and I were cracking up, but Isaac didn't like it too well. Plus, he is very sensitive (like his mommy - LOL!), so he got very upset when we were laughing at him!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
3 comments:
these are soooo cute! that pic of mia literally ON him and sucking on his face will TOTALLY have to go in their pre-wedding photos! ;) i just love their lil swimwear! and i love your top, too! it's very cute and makes u look VERY SKINNY! yea for becoming swimwear, huh? :)
The kissy picture is adorable! Such a cute pie and his little friend is a doll too.
I love it! The look on Mia's face is like - "Oh no, you caught me!" Haha!
Post a Comment