Isaac is now our little cruiser - he started crawling on Sunday, and has been doing it more and more everyday. He hasn't quite figured out that he can crawl to another room, but he does crawl to toys as well as to mommy & daddy. I could almost see the wheels turning in his head as he tried to figure it out over the last several weeks. It was so neat to see when he finally put together that he had to move his arms and his knees! What fun! I will try to put up a video soon...
Another new thing with Isaac is his favored sleeping position. Almost as soon as I put him in his crib, he rolls over to his tummy and puts his hands under his face. I am a tummy sleeper too, so I understand that its totally a comfort thing! Here is a picture of him sleeping up on his knees with his little rump in the air. (I do NOT sleep like that, however). It was so cute that we risked waking him up with the flash, but it didn't bother him a bit!
This is just a cute picture - he looks like such a little man!
1 comment:
yea, i was so there when he figured the crawling thing out! :) i LOVE it! oh and that pic of him at the end is sooooo cute...he truly is becoming a lil man-wow! and i so sleep like that too, and even with my bum in the air! ;)
Post a Comment