Monday, September 21, 2009

Isaac is 11 months old today!

As I say every month, I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing up! It is amazing to me that in just another short month, he will be turning 1! Wow! He is such a fun little guy!

Here are some recent pictures. The first one is him showing off the bruise on his forehead he got when he tried to close the bedroom door, but his face got in the way. It was so sad! Poor guy! I have a feeling that this won't be the last bruise though. :o)


These next pictures are from Saturday. The three of us went up to Estes Park for the afternoon. We ate lunch at a park, and then played a little bit on the toys.




2 comments:

Holly Scott DeGroot said...

aw, love pics from estes! u guys r always doing such fun things as a family! happy 11 months to the lil man! Chris and I have LOVED being a part of his life!!! xoxo

Carrie said...

What a cutie!!! This is such a fun stage, when they can start 'doing stuff'! :) Aw, the bruise is so sad- I used to cry with Zachary EVERY time he would fall down, but yes, you'll get used to it. :)