Oh, my goodness, HOW exciting!!! Yay!!! :) Hope you're feeling well & having enough energy to take care of Isaac - I know it can be hard when you're not feeling well!!
Nu-uh! How exciting! :D Congrats to you guys! What have I been doing not keeping up w/ you girl! :D I need to be better at this whole keeping up w/ blogs thing! Love ya!
7 comments:
Oh how Excited I am for you! BIG congratulation to you, Chad and Isaac!
Congrats!! That's so exciting!
Yay! Can't wait for Johnson baby #2!
so....does this mean i can post that one pic on fb now???? ;)
Oh, my goodness, HOW exciting!!! Yay!!! :) Hope you're feeling well & having enough energy to take care of Isaac - I know it can be hard when you're not feeling well!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Nu-uh! How exciting! :D Congrats to you guys! What have I been doing not keeping up w/ you girl! :D I need to be better at this whole keeping up w/ blogs thing! Love ya!
Post a Comment