As promised, here are pictures from Christmas in Iowa. My goal was to get them posted before the first of the year, so with less than 10 hours remaining in 2009, I have achieve that goal! Yea for me...and you, since you get to see the pics!

.JPG)
Isaac just loved this Hallmark snowman that plays music! He kept pushing the button and dancing...sometimes with a clap, sometimes with a tap of the foot, and sometimes (with daddy's help) a shake of the hips! So cute! (I will post a video another day after I get the video editor software figured out)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Opening presents at Johnson Christmas.
Some of the most loved and hated gifts of the night!
Some CUTE pictures of Isaac's cousin, Kendrick.
1 comment:
You guys got some great Christmas pics. Any chance we could get those from you? I love the pic of Chad & Isaac dancing to the snowman!
Post a Comment