Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wow...I am TERRIBLE at keeping up this blog!

Hello Everyone...I hope you are still checking the blog after a month and a half of silence! I am so sorry about that! We have taken a bunch of new pictures, so it's not like I didn't have anything to post...I just haven't taken the time to sit down and do it! So, in an effort to catch you up on our happenings, posted here are a bunch of random pictures from the last 6 weeks.
Preggo Pics

15 weeks

Me-18 weeks, Liz (via Skype)-37 weeks, Trisha-30 weeks

20 weeks

Isaac Pics:
Here is our BUSY boy:

...hanging from Daddy's pull-up bar...

...posing for a family pic...


...hating his snow clothes...

...playing in the snow for the first time...

...posing with Daddy by the Christmas tree...

...sitting with his friends: SnowMan, SnowLady and SnowBaby...

...wearing Daddy's coat...


...sitting next to cousin, Kendrick, while visiting Great-Grandma Johnson over Thanksgiving...

...sporting a new hair-do...
...wearing Mama's sunglasses...
...and taking a bath!

We will be heading to Iowa for Christmas (Dec 21-27), so I will post Christmas pictures when I get back. I will do my best to stay on top of posts, but I can't make any promises! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Holly Scott DeGroot said...

FINALLY! :) Just kidding, E! Glad to know you've remembered all of us that still check your blog! ;)
Love the pics. Is funny that I see y'all all the time but still love the captured moments of all of you that are sooooo cute! :)
Cant believe you're leaving for a whole week AGAIN! :( You'll be missed!!!! Love ya and see ya on Sun, my friend!

Carrie said...

He is SO cute (and so are you!!!). :) Congratulations on 20 weeks! :) Have a wonderful Christmas!