Thursday, June 10, 2010

Colorado Springs











So last week, the kids and I went down to Colorado Springs for a few days to visit our friends, Emily and Caleb, while they were in town. Chad had some work to do down there anyway, so we made it into a little family getaway. He worked during the day while we visited with Emily and Caleb, and then we spent the evenings up in Woodland Park at the same place we stayed on our honeymoon! (although it was a different cabin.) It was so fun to get away and to see Emily and Caleb!

1 comment:

JOSH AND LAURA said...

Hi Erica! I'm going to save your blog so I can check it out regularly now. Can't believe we've known you for 8 years. I remember how you moved to T-town right after your honeymoon! Congrats! Having two children is awesome, I know! :-)