Hello Everyone! I am SO sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Things have been a little...well...busy around here! I am still trying to adjust to having 2 kiddos at home, and have recently realized that tired is no longer a feeling but a state of being. =) But that's ok, because we L-O-V-E having little Aubrie as part our family!!
Because it would take me years to upload pictures of everything that has gone on in the last couple of months, here are links to my April and May Picasa albums:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ericalynn1010/April2010?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/ericalynn1010/May2010?feat=directlink
I will honestly try to be more consistent with my posts now that I am caught up. (but don't get your hopes up, kelley!) We are going down to Colorado Springs for a couple days this week, so I should have some more pictures to share very soon.
I hope you are all doing well...whoever you are. =)
2 comments:
LOVED the pictures, Erica!! Can't wait to see you guys in July!
Erica, I loved the pictures - and I love the name Aubrie & the spelling! So nice to hear from you! :)
Natalie is five months old, and I still cringe at the thought of taking them both out in public by myself! :) Hope you're doing well!!! :)
Post a Comment